Mother’s Day Card :
Mother’s Day is a day for every people to show their appreciation or love towards their mothers and mother figures worldwide. So, it is an annual event which is very famous in all over the world.
Most of the person says. mom is the most inspirational person in their life. Mother’s Day is traditionally a celebration to observe and celebrate moms, grandmothers & even step-moms with flowers, breakfast in bed, gifts and cards.
Mother’s Day Card
Here are the best verses you can add to your card that special something. (Mother’s Day Card)
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness” – Honore de Balzac
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “A mother is a mother still, The holiest thing alive” — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them” – Victor Hugo
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face” – George Eliot
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest” – Irish proverb
- “Her children rise up and bless her” – Proverbs
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there” – Robert Browning